A World Of Choices
When we plan our holidays, we like to make every detail count. Of course there are the basics like flights and accommodation that are so important to get right, but then there’s finding the right balance of relaxation and activities, local shows and exhibits that feed the soul, tracking down the perfect restaurants… Now more than ever, we tailor-make our travel to suit our individual needs. And we don’t think travel insurance should be any different!
That’s why all OneStop4 policies have comprehensive standard cover, as well as flexible options so you can choose a solution that works for you. We’ve also made it easy to compare quotes on our system, so you can see how cost-effective those optional extras can be, as well as the value of cover they’ll provide.
What’s automatically included?
All OneStop4 non-cruise travel insurance policies cover*:
· Unlimited emergency medical and medical repatriation expenses
· Emergency Assistance available 24/7 365
· Cover for pre-existing medical conditions, subject to screening acceptance
· Extension of stay including Relative /Companion support
· Hospital Benefit
· Funeral Expenses
· Personal Accident
· Legal Expenses
· Personal Liability
Standard cruise policies also include*:
· Cruise Interruption
· Unused Excursions
· Missed Port
· Withdrawal of Services
· Travel Delay
· Travel Disruption
· Natural Catastrophe cover
· Scheduled Airline Failure
· Money and Passport cover
Make your policy work for you
Depending on your destination, your health and personal circumstances, the duration of your trip, and many other factors, you may want to tailor one or more items in your policy.
We have all the expected options such as a Policy Excess Waiver, winter sports cover, and cover for cancellation and curtailment in excess of £1,000 but over the last few years we’ve introduced some options that simply wasn’t available before.
Greater peace of mind with comprehensive cover for acts of terrorism is one we’re particularly proud of – it includes the option to cancel if there’s an act of terrorism within 40 miles of your destination, any time during the 6 weeks before you depart*, which was a UK first. Many customers travelling to destinations such as Turkey, Tunisia, and even France are opting for this one – at very little extra cost.
We also introduced cover for non-travelling sick relatives* so you can plan a trip in advance, even if an immediate family member’s health is a concern. This means that if you have a relative with a pre-existing condition, you can insure this so if their condition worsens and you need to stay home to look after them, you’re covered.**
Our full list of options includes:
· Cancellation and curtailment in excess of £1,000
· Extra peace of mind (in case of terrorism)
· Personal possessions and delayed baggage
· Cover for electronic gadgets while overseas
· Cancellation and curtailment for insured travellers with non-travelling immediate relatives who have pre-existing medical conditions**
· Cancellation and curtailment for insured travellers with travelling companions who have pre-existing medical conditions.**
· Car hire excess insurance – up to £6,000
· Policy excess waiver
· Winter sports
· Sports and activities
· Occupational cover
· Pet fees of up to £200
Some travellers assume that if they’re not going skiing, bungee jumping or skydiving, extra cover for activities isn’t necessary. It’s important to think ahead about what you’ll be doing on your holiday or cruise though, as there are some popular activities that do require extra (but generally very inexpensive) cover. Hot air ballooning is a prime example! It’s an incredible experience, but do plan ahead so you’re covered when you take off.
Animal experiences like camel or elephant trekking also need additional cover (those camel treks are part of so many tours in Egypt and Turkey, and they really are fun for all ages), as does any safari if you use a non-UK based tour operator.
*Please note, these are summaries of cover only. Read our Policy Wording for the full details, Ts&Cs and exclusions.
**This is subject to a medical screening of the insured non-travelling relative or travelling companion.
Recent Blog Posts
- From The MD's Desk: Inside The World Of Cruise Insurance
- Holidays Boost Health!
- Cuba Cruise Chaos
- Summer Cruises: 2020 Vision
- The Real Value Of Travel Insurance
- On Track Under The Sea!
- Cruises and Bad Weather - What's Covered?
- Diverse Wildlife - From The Comfort Of A Cruise
- Travel Myths Busted
- Sri Lanka - Change To Travel Advice