Archives From May 2019
Summer Cruises: 2020 Vision
If you’ve not yet booked a cruise for this summer there are some good last-minute options available, but booking ahead for Summer 2020 can give you better deals, plenty of time to plan, and a much wider variety of options. With the appropriate
The Real Value Of Travel Insurance
Imagine an investment of £50-£150 that could pay out £100,000 or £300,000… Would you hesitate to invest? What if opting out of that relatively small investment could cost you £1,000 or even £100,000? That&rs
On Track Under The Sea!
NEW UNDERSEA RAIL LINKS PLANNED The world’s longest undersea rail link is set to add an exciting new option for visitors to the north, linking Helsinki, Finland with Tallinn, Estonia – two of Europe’s most intriguing cities. With
Cruises and Bad Weather - What's Covered?
A few UK newspapers recently featured a Suffolk couple who lost their court case against a cruise line following a cruise experience that didn’t meet their expectations. There are many things a cruise insurance policy can cover, but lack of enj
Recent Blog Posts
- Steer Clear Of Holiday Scams
- Travel Alerts: 26/11/2019
- What causes a travel insurance claim for a mature traveller – and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
- Top Awards For Onestop4: and ITHC
- Travel Alerts: 11/11/2019
- Some Rules Aren't Made To Be Broken
- Top Destinations For 2020
- Travel Alerts: 28/10/2019
- ABTA Report: Brits Want To Save More And Keep On Travelling!
- Cruise News: Even More Reasons To Love Cruising