Archives From May 2019
Summer Cruises: 2020 Vision
If you’ve not yet booked a cruise for this summer there are some good last-minute options available, but booking ahead for Summer 2020 can give you better deals, plenty of time to plan, and a much wider variety of options. With the appropriate
The Real Value Of Travel Insurance
Imagine an investment of £50-£150 that could pay out £100,000 or £300,000… Would you hesitate to invest? What if opting out of that relatively small investment could cost you £1,000 or even £100,000? That&rs
On Track Under The Sea!
NEW UNDERSEA RAIL LINKS PLANNED The world’s longest undersea rail link is set to add an exciting new option for visitors to the north, linking Helsinki, Finland with Tallinn, Estonia – two of Europe’s most intriguing cities. With
Cruises and Bad Weather - What's Covered?
A few UK newspapers recently featured a Suffolk couple who lost their court case against a cruise line following a cruise experience that didn’t meet their expectations. There are many things a cruise insurance policy can cover, but lack of enj
Recent Blog Posts
- Brits Are Determined To Travel Again!
- Indefinite Advice Against Travel: Now What?
- Armchair Travel & Culture: See The World While You're At Home!
- Need To Get Home?
- Can You Get A Flight Refunded?
- UK Government Coronavirus Campaign
- Travel Alert: 16/3/2020
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 And Your Onestop4: Travel Insurance
- Coronavirus And Your Cruise
- Travel Alerts: 2/3/2020