Archives From February 2019
Don't Worry, Travel Happy!
What are your concerns when you plan a holiday or a cruise? Do you worry that weather will get in the way of having a good time, or do you have medical issues on your mind? The latest annual cruise survey by a US travel insurance comparison website r
Don't Get Left Behind
“I don’t need a list, I’ll never forget something important like my passport!” That’s what almost everyone says, but according to a survey by Sainsburys Bank, 1.4 million UK travellers have forgotten a passport or some
Cruise News: February 2019
Planning a cruise? Here’s news from around the world that could help you find what you’re looking for… Suite River Life A new suite-only ship is being launched on the Rhine by Avalon Waterways in 2020. This will be the cruise lin
A World Of Choices
When we plan our holidays, we like to make every detail count. Of course there are the basics like flights and accommodation that are so important to get right, but then there’s finding the right balance of relaxation and activities, local show
Fall In Love With Luxury Cruise Trends
2019 is all about exclusivity in the world of cruising, with top luxury trends like smaller ships, immersive experiences, and different styles of accommodation. Virgin Voyages’ ‘Scarlet Lady’ which opens for booking on 14 February a
Cruising: Expect The Unexpected
A free extra night at sea may not sound too bad, but when you expect to reach a port on a certain date – and have booked shore excursions or even flights based on that plan – those extra 24 hours could be a lot less welcome. That’s
Recent Blog Posts
- Steer Clear Of Holiday Scams
- Travel Alerts: 26/11/2019
- What causes a travel insurance claim for a mature traveller – and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
- Top Awards For Onestop4: and ITHC
- Travel Alerts: 11/11/2019
- Some Rules Aren't Made To Be Broken
- Top Destinations For 2020
- Travel Alerts: 28/10/2019
- ABTA Report: Brits Want To Save More And Keep On Travelling!
- Cruise News: Even More Reasons To Love Cruising