Archives From December 2019
Why Travel Insurance Needs Innovation
FROM THE MD'S DESK “The world is becoming increasingly accessible for many people, but the consequences of that include the fact that travellers now have more varied and challenging exposure to a wider variety of risks. Comprehensive travel i
Staying Home For Christmas?
The latest attack at London Bridge shook us all, but in just a few days the beautiful memorials, vigils and messages of support and strength had eclipsed the terror and hatred and shown just how resilient we Brits are. The holiday lights are a sparkl
Travel Alerts: 9 December 2019
The festive season is almost here, but travel alerts aren’t taking a break. There are still plenty of notifications from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) regarding terrorism, health and safety, security, demonstrations, and many oth
Recent Blog Posts
- Brits Are Determined To Travel Again!
- Indefinite Advice Against Travel: Now What?
- Armchair Travel & Culture: See The World While You're At Home!
- Need To Get Home?
- Can You Get A Flight Refunded?
- UK Government Coronavirus Campaign
- Travel Alert: 16/3/2020
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 And Your Onestop4: Travel Insurance
- Coronavirus And Your Cruise
- Travel Alerts: 2/3/2020