Archives From November 2019
Steer Clear Of Holiday Scams
A new scam has been brought to our attention – this time involving Brexit and EHIC. As we’ve noted previously, European Health Insurance Cards (EHIC) may not be valid after Brexit, but this depends entirely on the deal and circumstances u
Travel Alerts: 26/11/2019
The festive season is almost here, but travel alerts aren’t taking a break. There are still plenty of notifications from the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) regarding terrorism, health and safety, security, demonstrations, and many oth
What causes a travel insurance claim for a mature traveller – and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
FROM THE MD'S DESK It is quite an exceptional situation to be able to look closely at data that is not skewed. This is because what I have been doing this week is based on a very narrow cross-section of the population. Yet, narrow does not mean smal
Top Awards For Onestop4: and ITHC
Two more awards notifications arrived at Onestop4 and International Travel and Healthcare Ltd (our parent company) offices this month, which was a delightful experience for all of us. We’re pleased to say 2019 has been a good year – our a
Travel Alerts: 11/11/2019
Ready for your next holiday? The UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) is one of the best sources of information when it comes to travel – they can include anything from health and safety to visa information, political situation and terroris
Recent Blog Posts
- Steer Clear Of Holiday Scams
- Travel Alerts: 26/11/2019
- What causes a travel insurance claim for a mature traveller – and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
- Top Awards For Onestop4: and ITHC
- Travel Alerts: 11/11/2019
- Some Rules Aren't Made To Be Broken
- Top Destinations For 2020
- Travel Alerts: 28/10/2019
- ABTA Report: Brits Want To Save More And Keep On Travelling!
- Cruise News: Even More Reasons To Love Cruising