Archives From September 2018
European Travel Insurance Conference
Our Managing Director, Kate Huet, was keynote speaker at the European Travel Insurance Conference held in Vienna on 4-5 September. She shared her insights from this gathering of key industry players: With attendees from all over Europe, spanning fr
Cruise News: Powering Up Sustainability
Environmental initiatives and sustainable fuels have become a big talking point in the cruise industry, and it’s great to see major cruise lines taking serious steps to reduce their footprint and preserve our oceans. It’s a trend we&rsquo
Snapshot: A Week Of Travel Upsets
Travel insurance has already been hard at work this month! September’s wild weather has caused countless cancellations and delays – not to mention potential loss of property – and that was before the warnings for Hurricane Florence
Can You Upgrade Your Cruise?
Getting an upgrade – especially a free upgrade – isn’t easy. There are a few ways to improve your chances though! There are cabin upgrades, which mean you’ll be in a higher category of accommodation. For example, you can upgra
Recent Blog Posts
- Brits Are Determined To Travel Again!
- Indefinite Advice Against Travel: Now What?
- Armchair Travel & Culture: See The World While You're At Home!
- Need To Get Home?
- Can You Get A Flight Refunded?
- UK Government Coronavirus Campaign
- Travel Alert: 16/3/2020
- Coronavirus / COVID-19 And Your Onestop4: Travel Insurance
- Coronavirus And Your Cruise
- Travel Alerts: 2/3/2020