Archives From September 2018
European Travel Insurance Conference
Our Managing Director, Kate Huet, was keynote speaker at the European Travel Insurance Conference held in Vienna on 4-5 September. She shared her insights from this gathering of key industry players: With attendees from all over Europe, spanning fr
Cruise News: Powering Up Sustainability
Environmental initiatives and sustainable fuels have become a big talking point in the cruise industry, and it’s great to see major cruise lines taking serious steps to reduce their footprint and preserve our oceans. It’s a trend we&rsquo
Snapshot: A Week Of Travel Upsets
Travel insurance has already been hard at work this month! September’s wild weather has caused countless cancellations and delays – not to mention potential loss of property – and that was before the warnings for Hurricane Florence
Can You Upgrade Your Cruise?
Getting an upgrade – especially a free upgrade – isn’t easy. There are a few ways to improve your chances though! There are cabin upgrades, which mean you’ll be in a higher category of accommodation. For example, you can upgra
Recent Blog Posts
- Steer Clear Of Holiday Scams
- Travel Alerts: 26/11/2019
- What causes a travel insurance claim for a mature traveller – and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
- Top Awards For Onestop4: and ITHC
- Travel Alerts: 11/11/2019
- Some Rules Aren't Made To Be Broken
- Top Destinations For 2020
- Travel Alerts: 28/10/2019
- ABTA Report: Brits Want To Save More And Keep On Travelling!
- Cruise News: Even More Reasons To Love Cruising