Archives From December 2018
Brexit and Travel
As you may have heard(!) there’s a draft Brexit deal on the table (585 pages) and as expected, it’s the subject of all sorts of debate. We definitely don’t want to argue or take sides, but we’ve been keeping a close watch on d
Festive Season Safety
Security is on everyone’s mind at this time of year. Read through these safety tips and share them with your travel companions so you can all be more prepared and take more control of your safety. Terrorism Threat Within the UK, the threat o
World Cruise To-Do List
The end of the year is almost here, and that means World Cruise passengers set sail very soon – some of you have less than a month to go! Any cruise needs a little preparation, but when you’re going to be away for weeks and months at a ti
Recent Blog Posts
- On Track Under The Sea!
- Cruises and Bad Weather - What's Covered?
- Diverse Wildlife - From The Comfort Of A Cruise
- Travel Myths Busted
- Sri Lanka - Change To Travel Advice
- Spring & Summer Cruises From Southampton
- Smart Summer Savings
- More Airline Failures - Are You Covered?
- Istanbul's New Airport
- Cruise News: Sailing Into April