Archives From October 2018
Cruise To The Future: Bookings Are Now Open For 2021
2021 conjures up images of robot waiters serving cocktails on a cruise through space; of flying taxis, voice-activated champagne dispensers… Ok, maybe that’s just us. But it does seem far off in the future, doesn’t it? In fact, th
Does An Airline Owe You Money?
We all hate flight delays and cancellations! Even a short delay can result in a breathless sprint between connecting flights (definitely not what we signed up for!) and in extreme cases it can mean missing connections, losing a day or two out of a tr
Comparing Policies And Costs Not all travel insurance policies are created equal – far from it. We’ve mentioned before that you really need to check your policy wording, as those super-cheap deals can become very expensive if you’r
Sometimes Non-Travellers Need Travel Insurance Too!
Ever had to cancel or curtail a holiday because a relative fell ill back at home? Did you have a stressful time cutting short your trip, getting back to take care of them, and then on top of it all having to quietly pay for unused accommodation, car
Recent Blog Posts
- Steer Clear Of Holiday Scams
- Travel Alerts: 26/11/2019
- What causes a travel insurance claim for a mature traveller – and how can you avoid the pitfalls?
- Top Awards For Onestop4: and ITHC
- Travel Alerts: 11/11/2019
- Some Rules Aren't Made To Be Broken
- Top Destinations For 2020
- Travel Alerts: 28/10/2019
- ABTA Report: Brits Want To Save More And Keep On Travelling!
- Cruise News: Even More Reasons To Love Cruising