Winter Sports Travel InsuranceGet a Quote
If you take more than one ski holiday a year then the best value option for you to consider may actually be our Annual Multi-Trip Travel Insurance which will allow you to ski for up to 31 days at a time as often as you like in a year, and when you need some sunshine and a beach is there for you too. Unusually our Annual Insurance makes no additional charge for including Winter Sports cover, and is available for winter sports enthusiasts under the age of 65 years.
If you plan on only taking one winter sports holiday then our single trip schemes allow you lots of flexibility in the levels of cover that allow you to select from and at very affordable rates. Be sure to select Winter Sports in your list of cover requirements when prompted.Alternatively our Fit-4-Travel Insurance has some great rates and offers cover for those who have pre-existing medical conditions which need to be taken into account with a Winter Sports holiday. This too is available as a single or annual multi-trip option.
All our covers for winter sports include:
- Cover for on-piste skiing and snowboarding. Also off-piste skiing and snowboarding when accompanied by a professionally qualified guide.
- Generous equipment cover for accidental loss, damage or theft.
- Cover for hired equipment.
- Compensation for Winter Sports lessons, hired equipment and lift pass if you are prevented from taking part in winter sports due to accident, illness or injury sustained during your holiday.
- Compensation for Winter Sports lessons, hired equipment and lift pass if you are prevented from taking part in winter sports due to adverse snow conditions or avalanche which results in piste closure in your resort.
- Avalanche which delays your outward or return journey.
If you would prefer to speak in confidence to one of our travel and health specialists who will be happy to answer questions and arrange your insurance over the telephone, please call us FREE of charge on 0800 848 8448 (Calls to this number are free from a landline.) now. Or simply click on Get a Quote and you can arrange this insurance yourself immediately.
Remember if you prefer to talk, we do too!Get a Quote