Safe Journey Terrorism Travel InsuranceGet a Quote
The only insurance that covers you for acts of terrorism which your main travel policy may exclude. Safe-Journey is not a replacement for a Travel Insurance, it is a supplementary insurance only, offering additional financial peace of mind for travellers in this changing World.
- Safe-Journey includes up to £2000 per person of cover for cancellation, if your booked and paid for destination is affected by terrorism before you travel. Allowing you to be disinclined to travel, if the act of terrorism happens within 40 miles of where you are due to be staying, or travelling into or through, if it is within 42 days of your scheduled departure and if the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office do not advise against all travel, or advocate only travel if it is essential to do so.
- Safe-Journey will assist with and pay up to £2000 per person for travel arrangements, if where you are staying, or within 40 miles of where you are staying is affected by terrorism and you want to return home.
- For Business or Leisure Travellers.
- Travel protected by Safe-Journey for up to 180 days of continuous travel on a Single Trip policy or enjoy Annual cover which provides for 31 days maximum duration of any one trip.
- Available for singles, couples and families and with no maximum age limit.
- Safe-Journey provides comprehensive financial protection just against acts of terrorism whenever you travel.
- For UK, Channel Island and Isle of Man residents when travelling in the UK and abroad, when you have booked and pre-paid flights or accommodation.
- 24 hour (UK based) assistance to help you in times of emergency after an act of terrorism.
- Travel delays caused by acts of terrorism are also covered.
- Personal possessions including money and passports are protected whilst you travel against damage or loss as a result of acts of terrorism.
- Maximum excess per claim £100
- See FAQ’s by clicking here
- Cover is Worldwide other than for travel to, or from, or through these countries; Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Libya, Yemen, Iraq, Iran, Sudan, North Korea and Cuba. In addition to this, any country or area where the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises against all but essential travel or, against all travel. Your Safe-Journey policy will provide no cover where the nature of your claim would be considered a prohibition for the insurer to settle a claim by law.
If you would prefer to speak in confidence to one of our travel and health specialists who will be happy to answer questions and arrange your insurance over the telephone, please call us FREE of charge on 0800 848 8448 (Calls to this number are free from a landline.) now. Or simply click on Get a Quote and you can arrange this insurance yourself immediately.
Remember if you prefer to talk, we do too!Get a Quote