Fit-4-Travel InsuranceGet a Quote
This unique travel insurance for UK Residents and UK Expatriates resident in the EU is specifically for those who struggle to find appropriate cover due to either their age and / or their health conditions. Packed full of comprehensive benefits and with a choice of cover levels and optional extras, this insurance will meet the needs of every traveller.
Maximum duration by age at inception of cover: -
|68 years or under||75 years or under||76 years or over|
|Single Trip||Up to 120 days||Up to 120 days||Up to 60 days|
|Annual Multi-Trip||Up to 60 days any one trip||45 days any one trip||Not available|
Cover is available for Singles, Couples, Families, Single Parent Families and Groups
Policy highlights include:
There are 2 levels of cover to choose from – Gold and Platinum – your choice will depend upon how much cover you need for cancellation or curtailment (this should be determined by the amount you will be paying for your holiday), whether you want increased benefit levels for certain sections of cover i.e. cancellation, curtailment, abandonment, your personal possessions, money, hospital inpatient benefits and whether you want cover for delayed departure.
Please refer to the Policy Summary or Policy Wording to see these in detail. Whichever level of cover you choose BOTH LEVELS provide financial protection for each person insured for the following sums:
- £10,000,000 Medical expenses
- £2500 Theft, damage or loss of Mobility aids
- £350 Emergency dental treatment
- £300 To replace essential medication if lost whilst travelling.
- £500 Missed Departure
- £1000 Catastrophe
- £1500 End Supplier Failure
- £2,000,000 Personal Liability
- £25,000 Legal Expenses
- £500 Hijack
- £500 Pet Fees
- £300 Delayed Baggage
- £15,000 Death, Loss of Limb, Loss of Sight, Permanent Total Disablement
- £1500 Funeral Expenses
Save 20% on your policy premium by deselecting cancellation cover if you don't need it.
Optional Extras are also available to purchase these will cover you for:
- Excess Waiver – for a very small additional premium you can protect yourself against paying all excesses that apply if you make a claim on this policy.
- Winter Sports – protects you and includes generous cover for your equipment whether hired or if you are using your own.
- Golfing Holidays – protects you and includes generous cover for your equipment and any pre-paid non-refundable Green Fees.
- Weddings and Civil Ceremonies abroad – comprehensively covers higher values of jewellery, gifts and your wedding attire.
- Business Travel – also covers your business equipment and if due to delayed baggage you need to hire replacement equipment, plus provision of a replacement employee if you cant take your planned trip.
- Natural Catastrophe Cover – this provides increased sums insured if due to a natural catastrophe you need to cancel your trip, incur additional expenses on your trip, require replacement accommodation or are delayed on your scheduled travel. If you are taking a River Cruise we strongly recommend that you purchase this cover in case of River Flooding which may lead to cancellation or curtailment.
If you are a UK resident living in Northern Ireland and your travel itinerary requires you to use Republic of Ireland departure/arrival points, your cover will be as if you were still travelling from Northern Ireland with respect to claims coverage.
If you would prefer to speak in confidence to one of our travel and health specialists who will be happy to answer questions and arrange your insurance over the telephone, please call us FREE of charge on 0800 848 8448 (Calls to this number are free from a landline.) now. Or simply click on Get a Quote and you can arrange this insurance yourself immediately.
Remember if you prefer to talk, we do too!Get a Quote