Annual Multi-Trip Insurance for Caravan and Motorhome owners
Get a Quote
This insurance is uniquely designed to protect you when you travel with your caravan or motorhome, and if you travel with your pets, then we protect them too!!
We know that if you have a caravan or motorhome then you will be using it as much as you possibly can. Short trips for long weekends to see favourite spots, or to visit and explore new ones and long trips (possibly to Europe) for your main holidays or to escape the cold UK winters.
An annual insurance is by far the most cost effective option, and a policy that covers you for every trip you make in a year is just the ticket to ensure total peace of mind.
Policy Highlights include:
- UK and EU annual cover for any number of trips of up to 60 days per trip in the UK and up to 120 days in the EU.
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions subject to acceptance following a FREE and FAST medical screening.
- Travellers aged 79 years and under are accepted.
- Cancellation and curtailment cover for pre-paid travel, accommodation and site costs.
- Abandonment cover if your ferry or travel arrangements are delayed more than 24 hrs due to strike, adverse weather, industrial action or mechanical breakdown in the transport you have booked. Plus if you are involved in an accident or your vehicle breaks down, costs for unused travel or accommodation which have been paid or you are contracted to pay will be covered up to £1000.
- Repatriation cover if you need to be repatriated back to the UK because of a medical emergency, and we will also repatriate your caravan or motorhome and your pets too.
- Missed Departure cover if you miss your scheduled crossing time because of the breakdown of your vehicle, or if you are involved in an accident, or the road on which you are travelling causes unexpected delays because of an accident ahead of you.
- Delayed Departure cover if your ferry or travel arrangements are delayed more than 12 hrs due to strike, adverse weather, industrial action or mechanical breakdown in the transport you have booked you will receive compensation of up to £200.
- Medical expenses cover of up to £1,000,000 including £350 Emergency Dental expenses and additional accommodation and transport costs to the standard of your original booking, if it is medically necessary for you to stay longer than planned.
- Hospital benefit if you need to be treated as an inpatient.
- Personal Accident cover in respect of loss of limb, loss of sight, or if you suffer Permanent Total Disablement.
- Generous Baggage cover which includes cover for theft from a locked caravan or motorhome.
- Car Jacking and mugging benefit of up to £500
and plenty more…. please view the Policy Wording or Policy Summary to see the full list of benefits for this insurance and the terms and conditions.
If you would prefer to speak in confidence to one of our travel and health specialists who will be happy to answer questions and arrange your insurance over the telephone, please call us FREE of charge on 0800 848 8448 (Calls to this number are free from a landline.) now. Or simply click on Get a Quote and you can arrange this insurance yourself immediately.
Remember if you prefer to talk, we do too!Get a Quote